[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [wsfii-discuss] IS4CWN 2013: "Where do we grow from here?"

Clauz clauz a ninux.org
Sab 15 Giu 2013 11:06:49 CEST

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [wsfii-discuss] IS4CWN 2013: "Where do we grow from here?"
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:52:22 +0200
From: Juergen Neumann <j.neumann a junes.eu>
To: wsfii-discuss <wsfii-discuss a lists.okfn.org>

Hi all!

Come to the International Summit for Community Wireless Networks
(IS4CWN) and join freifunk's and many CWN's 10th anniversary.

IS4CWN will happen October 2nd - 4th 2013, in Berlin. Call for papers
ends June 30th => Theme: "Where do we grow from here?"

If you have anything to present or talk about in this field, please join
and share. There's space for panels, presentations, workshops,
OpenSpaces, hackathons, etc.

We are also especially looking for apps, services and content which are
relevant for the local intranets of our community networks.

Please save the date, join and spread the word!
http://2013.wirelesssummit.org/

JuergeN