[Ninux-Wireless] GSOC 13 Related Help

Akshit Agarwal akshit.jiit a gmail.com
Gio 28 Mar 2013 14:41:33 CET

Hi all of you,

I am Akshit Agarwal a Computer Science Undergraduate Student in JIIT
University in India. I like Open Source very much and had started
contributing also into it.

I like *Python* and *Networking* *field *very much. I had also contributed
a Patch in SymPy and last week I came across Ninux and then after exploring
its last year GSOC projects and currently published ideas for GSOC 13 I am
very much interested in Ninux Projects of *Filesharing, Audio Video Phone
Call, Video Conferencing* as mentioned in ideas list and I would be very
thankful to Ninux if they allow me to do one of these mentioned project
this year in GSOC with Ninux.

I am new to Ninux so please can anybody help me to start contributing to
community, and what I should do to discuss more about these projects.

Sincerely,
Akshit Agarwal