[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2014

Clauz clauz a ninux.org
Lun 10 Mar 2014 21:40:48 CET

http://blog.ninux.org/2014/02/26/ninux-partecipera-al-google-summer-of-code-2014/

http://wiki.freifunk.net/Ideas

Clauz

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Smith <carols a google.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Subject: Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code 2014

Hi there,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from
students to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014. Please check
out the FAQs [1], timeline [2], and student manual [3] if you are
unfamiliar with the process. You can also read the Melange manual if
you need help with Melange [4]. The deadline to apply is 21 March at
19:00 UTC [5]. Late proposals will not be accepted for any reason.

[1] -
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#
[2] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014
[3] - http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCstudentguide/