[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [koruza] Status update & your support required

Leonardo mail a leonardo.ma
Ven 21 Nov 2014 17:57:48 CET

On 11/21/2014 11:21 AM, Nemesis wrote:

>> Gli lasciamo un post nel wiki dicendo che Ninux supporta koruza?
>
> Per me è una buona idea!

gli va mandata solo una frase di supporto, poi lui la mette sul wiki.

La frase può essere questa:

"We at Ninux.org believe that people should have the freedom and the
tools to build their own decentralized, community-owned networks to
enjoy their communication space and their freedom. Koruza helps them
doing so, so we fully support it!" [Ninux Logo]

se non ricevo commenti mando a breve.

ciao,
leonardo.

--