[Ninux-Wireless] super super router backdoor

Claudio Pisa clauz a ninux.org
Lun 2 Mar 2015 19:28:38 CET

Mi sembra che questa non sia ancora passata da queste parti:

"""
he tried to upload another open source router firmware but he failed.
And he thought of an idea to reverse engineer the router firmware used
in our lab. But surprisingly he discovered a hard-coded backdoor
username and password and it’s “super”
"""

"""
During our research, we tried to find the similar security issues in
another model. And surprisingly what we found was that the same firmware
have been implemented by the other routers vendors, too. More than 10
major router vendors have been using this same backdoor affected firmware.
"""

http://blog.ensolnepal.com/router_backdoor/

Clauz