[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [Battlemesh] Battlemesh Reconnaissance team going to Portugal!

nemesis nemesis a ninux.org
Mar 6 Ott 2015 22:57:27 CEST

 Prossimo battlemesh probabilmente a Porto in Portogallo.

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: [Battlemesh] Battlemesh Reconnaissance team going to Portugal!
 Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 22:50:29 +0200
 From: Simon Wunderlich <sw a simonwunderlich.de>

 Hi Battlemeshers,

 after evaluating the location proposals and talking to potential hosts,
 we are
 now happy to announce that we will do a reconnaissance mission for
 WBMv9 to
 Porto, Portugal from Nov 11th to Nov 15th!

 Musti, Marek and myself will be visiting the city, checking out
 potential
 venue and accommodation options and kickstart the organization. Our
 local team
 in Porto currently includes Filipe Teixeira, Mario Lopes, Rui Campos,
 and
 Filipe Ribeiro. We are looking forward to the backup from other people
 in
 Portugal, including Manos Dimos, David Dias and CMSV.

 If you happen to know any hackers, communities, hacker spaces or
 activists we
 should meet/check out, please let us know or connect us with them! Also
 if you
 are in Portugal or in the area, feel free to join. :)

 As always, we will keep you posted on the mailing list!

 Cheers,
      Simon