[Ninux-Wireless] Starting a new node in Venice

Ruben freifunk a r.z11.de
Gio 22 Dic 2016 15:35:38 CET

ok, cool,

But how do we get our nodes on the ninux online map visible and in
green? It seems, like the entry form on the map dowe not work correctly
at http://map.ninux.org/ we already added a potential node there, but no
success.
And if we manage to enter it, how do we get the data there, so it is
shown in green?