[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [Olsr-users] Looking for a new maintainer

Fabio Capriati fabio.capriati a gmail.com
Mar 6 Nov 2018 09:47:01 CET

Ciao ragazzi,
rigiro questa mail dalla ML di OLSR.
Se qualcuno di ninux (anche emigrato) che vuole contribuire al progetto,
cercano un maintainer.

ciao

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Olsr-users] Looking for a new maintainer
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 10:24:59 +0100
From: Ferry Huberts <mailings a hupie.com>
olsr-users a lists.olsr.org>

Hello all,

Since a long time I've been maintaining OLSRd (v1).
However, a few years ago I've switched jobs, my private life changed
quite a lot and I find that I no longer have enough free time to
maintain OLSRd properly.

I'm looking for a new maintainer.

Please send me a message if you're interested in becoming the
maintainer, and include Henning in it.

OLSRd (v1) is very stable at this point in time and used quite broadly
in all kinds of community networks and professional networks.

--
Ferry Huberts