[Battlemesh] Situation in Athens

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 22:27:30 UTC 2012

Hello,

first of all I want to say I feel very close to Greek people tonight.
Big changes are going on there. Good luck !!

sorry Marek. I think the problem is my English. I am not speaking and
writing in English too much lately. I think "danger" is not the
correct word.
also I missed very important information in my email.

My first concern is about transportation and hotels. I consider my
self some sort of tourist going to the battlemesh, and our western
minds are used to think that some essential services are just matter
of money. This is not always true.

Me and two other crazy Ninux guys were thinking of coming to BM riding
bycicle, on this path

http://g.co/maps/9v3jf