[Battlemesh] Situation in Athens

Vasilis Tsiligiannis acinonyx at openwrt.gr
Mon Feb 13 17:27:32 UTC 2012

On Mon 13 of Feb 2012 15:27:44 ulf kypke wrote:
> and i think that special in this time, we "germans" are not so much
> welcome in greece and i'm very very sorry for this.

Hello Ulf,

This is not true, unless you are a recognizable greek politician.
Greeks feel betrayed by them and not by german people who, in my opinion, are
victims too since they beleive they are helping Greece but they are actually paying
for a european banking system bailout.

I am sorry if I go off-topic, but my consciousness obliges me to answer..

I have to say that the reverse discriminration usually takes place: I've been
harassed several times by germans (and other north european people) because
I am greek, and have been called "thief" and "lazyhead". But I do not blame
those people because I understand how much misinformed they are by media.

So I am asking you: how safe is for a greek to travel in Germany?