[Battlemesh] Talk on the Community-Lab testbed

Ivan Vilata i Balaguer ivan at pangea.org
Mon Mar 25 09:35:53 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!

I'd like to propose a talk about the [Community-Lab][1] testbed being
developed by the [CONFINE project][2] where several community networks
and well-known people working on mesh networking are participating.  The
talk would show the latest technical achievements in the project and
hopefully a short demo with some remote and in-place nodes.  This would
be a summary for the talk:

> [Community-Lab][1] is a global testbed for the experimentation of
> network technologies and services for community networks which already
> integrates and extends Guifi.net, Funkfeuer and AWMN.  It's sponsored
> by the [CONFINE][2] European project, which issues periodic Open Calls
> for participation.  Community-Lab's software and documentation is
> released under Free licenses so anyone can contribute or setup their
> own testbed.  This talk will cover the latest technical achievements
> in Community-Lab.

[1]: http://community-lab.net/
[2]: http://confine-project.eu/

I'll arrive at Aalborg on Monday and leave on Friday, so I can do the
talk any time between Tuesday and Thursday.

Cheers,

--
Ivan Vilata i Balaguer