[Battlemesh] How many nodes?

demos demos at posteo.de
Fri Apr 3 22:09:10 UTC 2015

Dear battlemeshers,

if there is one that might know about it, he can be found here.
We want to built a testing network such as battlemesh but for a longer
time. We also want to do performance testing, but later we also want to
do pentesting of encrypted traffic.
How many nodes would you recommend to deploy at least/at best for a
realistic simulation?

Kind regards
Demos

--
EDN:
The goal of EDN is to verify the applicability of existing technologies

https://wiki.c3d2.de/Echt_Dezentrales_Netz/en
Key here: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9B365E2DBF83D308
jabber: demos at jabber.ccc.de