[Battlemesh] Donations?

leonaard leone at inventati.org
Thu Aug 27 15:23:24 UTC 2015

On 08/27/2015 05:03 AM, Mitar wrote:
> Good question. You would like to donate to Freifunk or to Battlemesh as
> a whole? I do not think we have some Battlemesh-wide donation options.
> Mostly every year the host organization handles this stuff. So you can
> donate towards this or next year host organization.
>
> What others think? I also missed some "donate button" on Battlemesh
> website. We do not make very easy for people to give donations. :-)

What about a http://battlemesh.org/Donate like this:

"""
Donate to the host organization
===============================
see the "Donate" section on the current event page.
(e.g. http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV8#Donate)

Donate to the organizers
look for the "Donate" link in each of the organizers section on
http://battlemesh.org/AboutUs

If you specify "Battlemesh donation" in the donation reason, the
recipient will know to use your contribution to support the next
Battlemesh events.

"""