[Battlemesh] Global Scalability

Uros Platise uros at isotel.org
Tue Jul 28 15:01:21 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I am working on a new distributed Medium Access Layer - Protocol with
aim to overcome today's scalability problems of centralized topologies
and synchronous concepts as seen in internet and wifis.

My vision and goal is to create a global scale mesh network, entirely
based on distributed approach, and to stimulate evolution of locally
running distributed services, which network is to be open and free.

If you are interested I can give a brief in few minutes in one of the
Lightening talks in Maribor, what's up in this project.

I am also eager to see your testbench results in Maribor comparing
various routing layers, how far they can scale.

Regards,
Uros