[Battlemesh] Chilling effect - Lockdown (FCC/EU) => any technical report/fact out there ?

David Hilton quercus.aeternam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:57:42 UTC 2016

If you were to update those routers to the latest US TP-Link firmware, then
try to upgrade you would fail.

The TP-Link router upgrade runs some check against the header (not a
cryptographic signature).

There is a known fix... but I've not seen the code for it myself.
https://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=990534&sid=b54350dd66d48aae6bc0a469d8291a81

David