[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v9 videos, pictures, data: post production

Miguel Vieira cmsv at wirelesspt.net
Thu May 5 21:56:02 UTC 2016

Hello fellow meshes from v9,

I am sending this email to request your collaboration/help to gather
as much videos and pictures as possible that we all took from all the
days from tech events to social.

Please send to my email your pics, links to pics in bulk, etc (if pics
cant be sent) videos and links to videos as much as possible.
(attachment size 15MB if by email)

Free cloud service works best
http://www.1mtb.com/top-10-best-free-online-cloud-storage-services

such as https://mega.nz/#pro/mEY00QaS or similar

Make sure you also send your project logo and or references to your
work in order to be properly credited, promoted for your time and work
and contribution to the community.
(Do not forget your logo and or info)

Once i gather as much as possible i will make sure it will be
available online as well as available in the battlemesh online usual
storage.

Organizing things this way will make it easier to have all the content
put in a place by a couple people.

I will update everyone about the work in motion through the mailing
list as well as my project social media starting by twitter.

--
New site: http://wirelesspt.net

Careers: http://wirelesspt.net/wiki/Careers
Donation/Paypal: http://tinyurl.com/fazer-donativo