[Battlemesh] Thanks everyone for a great week

Caleb James DeLisle cjd at cjdns.fr
Tue Jul 16 10:59:32 CEST 2019

Hey all,

I just wanted to say (once again) how great Battlemesh was, this was
my first year but I was extremely impressed with the quality of all
of the talks and the level of general conversation. I think the magic
might be combination of not having a lot of promotion but having some
funding available to bring people who *should* be present but do not
have the cash to just jump on a plane.

Thanks for all the hard work and I'll definitely be penciling in
Battlemesh for next year.

Thanks,
Caleb