[Battlemesh] doubt: how you did the maps with indications?

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Sat Jul 20 14:19:04 CEST 2019

On 15-07-19, Gio wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 July 2019 14:40:17 CEST Pedro wrote:
> > I want to start this thread to know (and also this way, we are sharing
> > to others) how you did the maps with the so useful indications

Yes, Albert is right, these are screenshots from the "Directions" tool of
the main OpenStreetMap map/website: https://www.openstreetmap.org/

> The indications were great for me I managed to get to 6b without even looking
> online maps services!

It is nice to hear that the maps were useful!  However, some people still
got lost on the way, so this was probably not enough.  We were optimistic
about not having to setup physical markers on the way (we only did it
near/in the 6b), but it would actually be better to do it.  One more
lesson for next year :)

Baptiste