[Battlemesh] Problems with gmail addresses

Claudio Pisa clauz at ninux.org
Wed Apr 20 13:13:30 CEST 2022

Hello!

The gmail issues persist. Likely due to excessive bounces about 30% of
the battlemesh mailing list subscribers were automatically unsubscribed
in the past days.

But we have performed a mass resubscription now.
So, welcome again :)

If these issues continue, the plan is to create a new mailing list
server directly on the battlemesh.org domain.

cheers,
Clauz