[Ninux-day] Wrap-up

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Wed Dec 2 20:27:43 CET 2009

Hi!

> I was pointing that in the sense that both commercial an non commercial
> use have to be allowed under fair conditions.

In free-market ideology they are: if you can pay for frequencies then
you can use them. Why would non-commerical use be an exemption?

(I am trying to play a devil's advocate here.)

> If certain regulation benefits one economic model and prevents
> another, we have an argument to say that the member state is
> interfering against fair competition.

If you put it this way ... then it seems reasonable. Thanks.

> Strictly, was not prohibiting wi-fi, but asking for authorization for
> being used outdoors outside of your property, and later, there is an
> expensive tax only affordable for coroprations, which clearly discourage
> individuals for building self-service/non-commercial networks.

Thanks. In which it defined WiFi? Everything on 2.4 GHz?

Mitar