[Ninux-day] A law question

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at guifi.net
Thu Jan 14 22:27:22 CET 2010

Look at it carefully, 20/2002CE is a "general authorization", DIA might
be part of that, since the states are not longer enabled to
authorize/de-authorize activities, they can't say yes or no, but since
is still a requirement to inform to the NRA, DIA might be the resort of
the general authorization..
I do see that DIA as what in Spain is the "notificación" (notification).
We just informed to the NRA about the activity, once informed,
authorized, nothing else... It was even a free administrative process,
no taxes unless yo do a commercial business. Is what we've done here.

Ciao!

Al 14/01/10 12:53, En/na clauz at ninux.org ha escrit: