[Nodeshot] More list design details

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Dec 3 23:47:24 CET 2013

Here there are more details of the list component.

http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot/list-draft.zip

Iwill strive to reuse components as much as possible, that's why I put a
lot of effort in designing this list. The idea is to have flexible
components which can be used throughout the entire application.

So immagine this design reused for the list of devices, services, layers
and so on.

I've omitted some details.. forexample.. in showing the reverse ordered
list by name I didn't really reorder the rows.. couldn't bother, I guess
you're enough smart to immagine the rows being re-ordered by name in
descending alphabetical order ;-)

Nemesis