[Nodeshot] default ML language [Scusate il disturbo ... prooova2]

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Wed Nov 6 13:49:15 CET 2013

 Hi think you're not the only non-italian reader, although some other
 subscribers might not answer quickly.

 I'll keep asking questions in english but to the other italian guys I
 say: answer in italian if it's more comfortable for you.

 Farò le domande in inglese tanto so che tutti sapete almeno leggere in
 inglese.
 Se vi costa molto rispondere in inglese rispondete pure in italiano.

 Federico