[Nodeshot] Screenshots of several different combination

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Thu Nov 21 12:23:29 CET 2013

 On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 09:29:08 +0100, Giuseppe De Marco
 <demarcog83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Amazing,
> I don't know wich template you are using but the UI is wonderfull.
> All the combination works, I'm not really shure but I'd prefer the
> tone that belongs to red :)
>
> Is it in nodeshot2 git repo ?

 That are ideas I am designing in Photoshop. So no code yet.
 I used to be a webdesigner not too long ago and I still have this
 professional bias (deformazione professionale) which influences the way
 I make things, before getting this phase I even used a pencil on a piece
 of paper... eheh ;-)

 Federico