[Nodeshot] nodeshot elevation profile easy integration

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sun Nov 24 16:05:17 CET 2013

On 11/24/2013 03:35 PM, Giuseppe De Marco wrote:
> Ok fede, if time permits I'll be happy to do a pull request ( i'd like
> to use a backup or django-load-data of the existing entities for
> speedup development enviroment, can you give me theese ? )

What do you mean for existing entities?

If you are asking for the database on map.ninux.org I think you don't
need it to implement this feature, you can insert a couple of random
nodes and do the tests.

> So you'll use tilemill and his hosting system to deploy the future
> versione of nodeshot or it's my misunderstanding ?

I cited tilemill as an interesting project but I will try to make the
tile server address configurable, if that is the correct answer to your
question, which I haven't fully understood.

Federico