[Nodeshot] Not reinventing the wheel and Helping out

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Jan 7 11:06:27 CET 2014

Thank you for the suggestion Charles, it's surely an interesting project.

Is there any github repo where we can get updates about this work?

How are you using trigger in your network?

We are mainly interested in AirOS and OpenWRT, which trigger doesn't
seem to support. Are you interested in OpenWRT only?

Apart from the device type, we are also interested in protocols. Infact
I received many complaints about the use of SSH, also because apparently
OpenWRT does not support read-only users out of the box. That's why we
would like to try SNMP and Munin too. OpenWRT has also an HTTP JSON-RPC
API which could be interesting.

Federico