[Nodeshot] UI: node details static version

Federico Capoano federico at nemesisdesign.net
Sun Mar 16 17:46:27 CET 2014

This is the interactive static version of the node details page:

http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot/ui/node-detail.html

I think it's a bitbetter than what I designed in photoshop.

Photoshop is great to do mockups and to quickly get a good general
pictures, but for small detailsprototyping in HTMLand CSS is faster.

During the next week that layout will be built into django.

Next week we'll also release a first alpha version of nodeshot, in this
case releasing means just adding a tag on github, because the code is
already publicly hosted on github.

--

*Federico Capoano*
Web Designer & Web Developer