[Nodeshot] UI: node details static version

l0aCk3r [matteo] matteo at ninux.org
Mon Mar 17 09:40:19 CET 2014

On 03/16/2014 05:46 PM, Federico Capoano wrote:
> This is the interactive static version of the node details page:
>
> http://static.nemesisdesign.net/nodeshot/ui/node-detail.html

Very great, really clean, BRAVO :-)))
Some peaple that I showed, they ask me what kind of framework CSS it
this? I said that you have not used a framework like foundation or
bootstrap and you do that like yourself.
Is it right?

> During the next week that layout will be built into django.

Do you think we can start some informal session during some "giovedì
nerd" about django, templating with django etc...?
Maybe after the battlemesh?

Thanks Nemesis.

--
loacker