[Nodeshot] node exports

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sat Sep 6 09:59:25 CEST 2014

Hey,

On 09/06/2014 03:24 AM, Giuseppe De Marco wrote:
> Hey nemesis I've found your answer in nodeshot ml archive !
> nothing arrived in my mailbox :(

your email address does not seem to be subscribed to this ML. I see
another one peppelinux ya hoo it, is that yours?

> whatever... Is it possibile to use this features with the old nodeshot ?
> I mean, with the version currently online.
>
> http://map.ninux.org/api/v1/
> returns 404

The old version has a json file too: http://map.ninux.org/nodes.json

I won't touch anymore the 0.9.x version as previously announced. Clauz
only is mantaining the topology parser script when strictly needed. I
plan to substitute the old with the new by next spring.

Nemesis