[Nodeshot] Taskbar folding

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sun Feb 22 18:23:20 CET 2015

Hi eden,

On 01/26/2015 06:09 PM, Eden Ray Gardner wrote:

> Also on mobiles: The upper right corner menu does not show the 'About'
> dropdown correctly (you to 'lift it up' before it shows properly).

Thanks for the feedback.

This one last thing about the menu looks like a very minor thing to me
which might not be a big issue.

Any other has thoughts on this?

If we had some other frontend developer contributor it would be easier
to work on these little issues quickly, I usually refrain from overdoing
details for the fear of slowing down development on more important features.

Federico