[Nodeshot] Moar improvements

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sun Feb 22 18:44:40 CET 2015

Quick summary:

  * user nodes
  * social login fixed
  * internationalization of UI+ italian translation
  * fixed some really annoying UI quirksof which the most notable were:
      o loading a node deatail page required loading the entire map data
        (which was very slowww), now that shit is gone
      o map data was loaded with one HTTP request for each layer, after
        fixing that map data loads much faster (and there is still space
        for a lot of optimization that we can do later on)

There were quite many bug fixes for minor issues, thanks to the fact
that I published a few instances that are being used a bit in
production... when you start using stuff in the real world lots of
unexpected things start to happen.. but that's good! :-)

Our main test instance is now in italian: https://ninux.nodeshot.org

Is there anyone reading here who has an instance in english that we can
use to as demo for english speakers? If yes get in touch!

Federico