[Nodeshot] Google Summer of Code 2015

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sun Feb 22 18:53:06 CET 2015

This year we are applying with Ninux.org to the GSoC 2015.

Last year the results were good but I didn't want to do GSoC projects
with Nodeshot because the code was costantly changing and breaking and I
knew that it would discourage young devs.

This year I feel that there is something that can be done, there are
quite a few proposals on our wiki:
http://wiki.ninux.org/GSoCIdeas2015

We know if we'll be accepted after 2nd of March 2015.

Check out the proposals, and if you know anyone that might be
interested, please forward this email to him/her.

Federico