[Nodeshot] Networking features in nodeshot

Renaud ml+nodeshot at manda.tagmail.eu
Mon Nov 30 19:43:40 CET 2015

Hi Federico,

I completely agree with your point of view. As I told to the list
previously I'm working on a project based on nodeshot for the frontend.
And one of my recent challenges were to remove all the networking part
of nodeshot without hacking nodeshot itself.

It'd be cool to have only the core exempt of nodeshot without the
business logic link to the original goal of the project (WiFi/Networks).

My 2 cents,
Renaud