[Battlemesh-test] [Battlemesh] test-router platform upgrade, decide on numbers

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun Mar 31 20:02:18 CEST 2013

Hey,

wow, that is great, now we have two test managers. Thanks a lot for volunteering!!
:)

I'm CCing the main battlemesh mailing list so they are informed too -
Clauz and Bastian will organize the tests, Pau and Guido will prepare the firmware.
Please contact them for questions.

We will discuss test details on the test mailing list [1].

Cheers,
	Simon