[Battlemesh] Battlemesh Digest, Vol 6, Issue 9

V-SHY HO vshy108 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 06:51:43 CEST 2010

Before this, I tried to use linksys WRT610N to build up a small mesh network,but i found that this router's wireless network got problems
so now I try to survey a good router (hope it is avalaible at Malaysia) which can be flashed by OpenWrt for mesh implementation.
-good router definition of me is:
-easy serial connection for debug
-easy way to flash image to router
-got fully support of OpenWrt especially those mesh packages....
 anyone can gic some suggestion for good router series with Atheros CPU,(I dizzy at broadcom CPU)?

FON2100 which used many at WBMv3 can be obtained at Malaysia?

thanks