[Battlemesh] Test on OpenVZ

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Tue Oct 26 16:50:16 CEST 2010

I am afraid I gave this idea to Benjamin some years ago at a CCC.
I was running UML based virtual machines with a virtual network for some time
now I am in the course of switching to KVM (yes, more overhead with KVM).

One puzzle piece I am still missing is some good and easy way to define
packet loss and delays on virtual network connections.
A second puzzle piece is to have a script to transform an existing topology (dot format as in the dot_draw plugin for example) to a virtual network setup.
But I think I have the idea for it now (thx Henning).

Otherwise, things are running in virtual simulation land :)

a.