[Battlemesh] Help needed presenting our mesh based app @ Battlemesh

shamsul hassan shamsulbuddy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 23:30:38 CET 2011

Hi All,

Does somebody has tried to implement the OSLR over N900 or Neo Freerunner.
I think thats pretty much feasible because of the below 2 reasons --

1) At least the Atheros based chipset in Neo can connect in Ad-hoc mode
2) Linux phone .. so you can install anything with the root access.

I have worked pretty much with Neo Freerunner , but don't have it right now
with me , so if somebody have that and is willing to bring in WBM4 .. that
will be cool ..

Thanks
Shamsul