[Battlemesh] Reaching tomorrow - 15.35 at VIC

Andrew Parnell andrew at parnell.ca
Wed Mar 16 14:30:14 CET 2011

Shamsul,

There is a google map which shows the bus and train terminal in Vic:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=214136743203455446765.00049e004aba352a7f62d&ll=41.931704,2.248045&spn=0.003592,0.010568&t=h&z=17&iwloc=00049e00651d407943b50

>From the bus station it is approximately 200 metres to the south to
the meeting point, which is just outside the train station.

Hope this helps,

Andrew