[Battlemesh] spirit of the event text

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Sun Apr 1 23:52:24 CEST 2012

> Can you edit the text...

How difficult can it be?

  Battelemesh is an annual gathering where a number of mesh and
  community networking enthusiasts meet in order to test and compare
  their mesh routing protocols.  The event is technical and social --
  building actual working networks, meeting people and having fun are
  our main priorities.

  As the Battlemesh's attendance has grown in recent years, we have been
  reserving a small number of slots for short talks.  However, we intend
  Battlemesh to remain a technical event rather than a conference, and the
  number of available slots is severely limited.

The trick is very simple:

 - put all the important stuff in the first sentence;
 - avoid vague terms ("happening", "open source philosophy",
   "events community").

-- Juliusz