[Battlemesh] WBM V6 Ibiza & Formentera

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:02:12 CEST 2012

Actually yes I would like to know how many people would like
Ibiza/Formentera would be a good location for event and what they think of
the below concepts.

Warm Up  Project

Setup nodes one in Ibiza port and another in Formentera port (about 20km)
and a third node would be put on a ferry boat (roaming node) if all works
we would equip all flotilla :) 4 boats... in exchange the boat company
would give us low cost tickets for all event participants. (return boat
fare usually 25 Euros) would negotiate at 5 euros

Option 1

Housing would be in Rural house with wifi some more upscale some more basic
 meet up would be in a building (ex school building) all in walking
distance

Option 2
3 star hotel in San Fernando with the hotel restaurant acting as a place to
eat and host meet up 24/7

For the moment there is one volunteer from spain to help out I think we
would need at least 4

Any feedback welcome

Michel