[Battlemesh] WBM V6 Ibiza & Formentera

Gregers Petersen glp at openwrt.org
Mon Apr 30 17:11:04 CEST 2012

Hello Michel

Would you be able to tell more about:

1. the potential facilities for the event, places to stay, eventspace etc.?

2. Local community activities?

3. Transportation between the two islands?

One thing which could be a fun project - a link between the two islands
as a testing-ground? :D

Chz

On 29/04/12 15:51, Michel de Geofroy wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am in the process of sourcing the possibilities for a warm-up in Ibiza
> and the main meet up in Formentera, I am really interested in feed back
> ideas  form all of you :) I also created a Facebook group (yeah I know a
> bit corny :)) anyone who wants to join or visit to get more info on
> Formentera and on possible event is welcome.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/358325107568056/
>
> I will also need assistance "staff" for the event so who ever wants to
> join please voice your interest these lucky few will be lodged at my
> place (Free) come with sleeping bags :) command of Spanish and/or
> Catalan is an advantage.
>
> Cheers
>
> Michel
>

> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 2:49 AM, Paul Gardner-Stephen
> <paul.gardner.stephen at gmail.com <mailto:paul.gardner.stephen at gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     I am the founder of the Serval Project, so thought I would drop in on
>     the conversation.
>
>     We do have the IDEOS X1 as our primary supported phone, but it will
>     work on some other models of phone as well, e.g., Samsung Galaxy S 2,
>     various other IDEOS family phones and so on.
>
>     We are also happy to add support for any other model of rooted phone
>     if someone can lend us a phone for a day or three.
>
>     I will be in Europe at the end of May, with the 26th in Berlin and 3rd
>     June in Geneva, and a few hours on the 5th June in Zurich airport if
>     people want to catch me (maybe to work on getting their phone
>     supported).
>
>     Moving on from specific handset issues, we are currently in a burst of
>     development effort over the next few months, and in the meantime the
>     releases are very much experimental grade.
>
>     Mesh wise, we currently support both BATMAN and OLSRd, but are also
>     adding our own overlay mesh that runs side-by-side with one of these,
>     but using a 256-bit ECC public key as network address, and handles
>     security and a variety of other issues.  More on that as we make
>     progress on it.
>
>     Paul.

Gregers Petersen
Relationship manager, layer 8 and anthropology
glp on irc

   _______                     ________        __
  |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
  |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
           |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
   ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT (bleeding edge) ----------------
   * 1/4 oz Vodka      Pour all ingredents into mixing
   * 1/4 oz Gin        tin with ice, strain into glass.
   * 1/4 oz Amaretto
   * 1/4 oz Triple sec
   * 1/4 oz Peach schnapps
   * 1/4 oz Sour mix