[Battlemesh] GSoC presentation at WBMv5

L. Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Mon Feb 6 12:11:55 CET 2012

On Feb 5, 2012, at 8:52 AM, Marek Lindner wrote:

> On Sunday, February 05, 2012 15:18:56 L. Aaron Kaplan wrote:
>> I can talk a bit about the GSoC project I was leading in 2011.
>
> Cool!
> Any idea when you will be at the event ? Just asking for scheduling this
Monday, Tue

> presentation (assuming you won't be there the whole time).
>
> You mentored the node db thingy, right ?

I was mentoring the first attempt at combining the nodeDBs.
CommonNodeDB project.

The idea of the commonNodeDB is to have a common understanding and standard of nodeDBs so that other communities can use the code and build upon the results of the other community networks.

Yes, I can present the current state.

a.