[Battlemesh] GSoC presentation at WBMv5

Federico Capoano federico at nemesisdesign.net
Mon Feb 6 12:23:25 CET 2012

Il 06/02/2012 12.11, L. Aaron Kaplan ha scritto:
> I was mentoring the first attempt at combining the nodeDBs.
> CommonNodeDB project.
>
> The idea of the commonNodeDB is to have a common understanding and standard of nodeDBs so that other communities can use the code and build upon the results of the other community networks.
>
> Yes, I can present the current state.

This is interesting, we also had to develop our own map-server because
we needed a specific models. I checked your sql file on github and is
conceptually similar to our model (even though our model needs more
improvement and more abstraction).

If you want you can check out how we implemented a map-server that is
aware of all the devices and interfaces here: http://map.ninux.org/
(click on a green marker and then go to advanced "avanzate")

*Federico Capoano*
Web Designer & Web Developer
Portfolio/Blog: nemesisdesign.net <http://nemesisdesign.net>
Twitter: @nemesisdesign <http://twitter.com/nemesisdesign/>