[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v5 tests

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 6 15:04:03 CET 2012

On Tuesday, March 06, 2012 21:10:39 Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > BATMAN is also capable of using multiple radio/channels. It has a few
> > different operational modes, which I'm sure Simon can explain to you.
>
> Please do explain.  You people appear to be doing excellent work, it is
> a pity that you keep your ideas proprietary.

Juliusz,

do you mind explaining why you keep spreading this FUD ? At the last WBM we
already talked about this and it even was recorded on video! Maybe you simply
use your browser to check our documentation on www.open-mesh.org. You can't
expect we give you a private phone call every time we release a new feature.
You'll have read the release announcement and documentation on our website
like everybody else.

Regards,
Marek