[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v5 tests

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Wed Mar 7 16:33:14 CET 2012

> Why this wrath?

Marek has repeatedly claimed that the Batman protocol is documented, and
bullies us with a "you should have looked at the open-mesh website"
whenever we ask to see the documentation.  Some of us have lost a lot of
time searching through the open-mesh website, where we've found a lot of
advertising material and no useful technical content.

I've remained silent throughout this discussion, trying to ignore
Marek's claims.  However, there's some point at which one needs to draw
a line -- and by trying to put words into my mouth Marek has clearly
overstepped the line.

-- Juliusz