[Battlemesh] Talk @ WBMv5

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Fri Mar 16 09:31:52 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:58:52AM +0800, Marek Lindner wrote:
> Personally, I don't really have a preference but last year we had a longer
> discussion (almost an outcry) for less talks. As long you and Aaron get
> crucified and not me - I am fine with either way. ;-)
>
> Can we have some more opinions from the audience ?

In my opinion the problem is only related to the "quantity" of talks we have.
(and actually we are discussing about moving, not adding another talk, right?)

Then, if they are spread over more days it is ok anyway. Until talks cover only
a minor part of the day I think it is acceptable.

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..