[Battlemesh] WBM V6 Ibiza & Formentera

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Wed May 2 01:29:37 CEST 2012

Hi All is this http://battlemesh.org/org_framework still relevant or needs
some updating ?

Formentera has some real advantages as it is really a nice place bla bla
bla but we have no university or big city with lots of qualified people
like I met in Paris at the Black Box. Wifi here is more about rural out
reach so kids can do their homework without having to get a 3G wifi modem
and 45 Euro a month 10MB shitty telephonica/movistar deal . As Saverio
noted there is nothing like the AWMN or Guifi here yet but I am working on
it and I do hope that the presence of 60+ wifi nerds will inspire more
people locally.