[Battlemesh] WBM V6 Ibiza & Formentera

Michel de Geofroy micheldegeofroy at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:52:38 CEST 2012

Is this the "politico buro" or just the founding groups?

I read "we intend Battlemesh to remain a technical event self-organized by
its participants" is this accurate?

or is it more like George Orwell animal farm "all are equal but some are
more equal then others"?

As far as I understand the organizers of the last event in this case
"Athens" form a recon team and they choose the best venue.

But I may be wrong please correct if necessary

Michel

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:45 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) <zioproto at gmail.com