No subject

Thu Nov 29 21:08:45 CET 2012

And also Confine-project.eu will support the WBM with some routers TpLink
WDR3600
If you want to ask for money, I can ask it. But it is easier to support the
WBM with
stuff (routers, cables, posters?, t-shirts?). So if there is some need,
just let me know.

Regards
--
./p4u

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Michel de Geofroy <
micheldegeofroy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could all the logo's of the "endorsers" be sent to me/uploaded on website
>
> IMHO it would be fair to ask at least 50 Euros from the above that want to
> have their logos on website and print material it would show that they
> Endorse and Support WBM
>
> //Michel
>

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Mitar <mitar at tnode.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> >  2. what are organizations and communities I should get in touch with?
>>
>> You should maybe make the text in a way (or at least a version of it) so
>> that we can forward it? For example, to networks in Croatia
>> (http://krugoval.net/,
>> http://krugoval.net/2013/01/05/wireless-battle-mesh-v6/).
>>
>> >       * Freifunk
>> >       * Ninux
>> >       * Wlan Slovenja
>> >       * Guifi
>> >       * AMWN
>> >       * Altermundi
>> >       * OpenWRT
>> >       * Funkfeuer
>>
>> http://servalproject.org/
>> http://villagetelco.org/
>> http://oti.newamerica.net/
>>
>> I am missing projects from USA, Canada, UK, some hacker spaces, Chaos
>> Computer Club?
>>
>> Probably you cannot really make a list of all and take responsibility of
>> contacting on yourself. You should just start the thing and leave it to
>> be viral (with some deadline until when you are accepting endorsements
>> to put it on the poster, while online endorsements can be ongoing - in
>> general we could have a list of all such on our wiki, so not just for
>> WVMv6, but for Battlemesh in general).
>>

>> Mitar

--f46d042c6aedf7d8a704d41bb406

Hi.<div>From Catalonia this time we will come with two flags: <a href=3D"ht=
 Confine-project.eu will support the WBM with some routers TpLink WDR3600</=
div>

t the WBM with</div><div>stuff (routers, cables, posters?, t-shirts?). So i=
iv>

 de Geofroy <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:micheldegeofroy at gmail.c=
lockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px =
#ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

Could all the logo&#39;s of the &quot;endorsers&quot; be sent to me/uploade=
 Euros from the above that want to have=A0their=A0logos on website and prin=
t material it would show that they Endorse and Support WBM</div>

 Jan 23, 2013 at 8:11 PM, Mitar <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mit=

x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi!<br>
&gt; =A02. what are organizations and communities I should get in touch wit=
h?<br>
You should maybe make the text in a way (or at least a version of it) so<br=

that we can forward it? For example, to networks in Croatia<br>
(<a href=3D"http://krugoval.net/" target=3D"_blank">http://krugoval.net/</a=
>,<br>
=3D"_blank">http://krugoval.net/2013/01/05/wireless-battle-mesh-v6/</a>).<b=
r>
&gt; =A0 =A0 =A0 * Freifunk<br>
&gt; =A0 =A0 =A0 * Ninux<br>
&gt; =A0 =A0 =A0 * Wlan Slovenja<br>
&gt; =A0 =A0 =A0 * Guifi<br>
&gt; =A0 =A0 =A0 * AMWN<br>
&gt; =A0 =A0 =A0 * Altermundi<br>
&gt; =A0 =A0 =A0 * OpenWRT<br>
&gt; =A0 =A0 =A0 * Funkfeuer<br>
t.org/</a><br>
org/</a><br>
ica.net/</a><br>
I am missing projects from USA, Canada, UK, some hacker spaces, Chaos<br>
Computer Club?<br>
Probably you cannot really make a list of all and take responsibility of<br=

contacting on yourself. You should just start the thing and leave it to<br>
be viral (with some deadline until when you are accepting endorsements<br>
to put it on the poster, while online endorsements can be ongoing - in<br>
general we could have a list of all such on our wiki, so not just for<br>
WVMv6, but for Battlemesh in general).<br>
Mitar<br>