[Battlemesh] Sunday Evening

Martin Hundebøll martin at hundeboll.net
Sat Apr 13 21:52:11 CEST 2013

Hi BattleMeshers,

Just a few words for those arriving Sunday..

The hotel from Sunday to Monday is included in the price. Those few of
you who booked this night yourself, might be able to "convert" your
booking to avoid the extra pay - ask at the front desk...

Since you are quite a few arriving during Sunday, I'd recommend you to
keep each other company :) Since (at least) one of you is a vegetarian,
I suggest one of the following restaurants, which all have veggie items
on the menu:

Cafe Luna (Boulevarden 38)
http://www.cafe-luna.dk/default.asp?site=menukort
~200 DKK incl. drinks

Restaurant Layalina (Ved Stranden 7-9)
~200 DKK incl. drinks

Café Ib Rene Cairo (Reberbanegade 16 B)
https://www.facebook.com/ibrenecairo2012
~400 DKK incl. drinks

I hope you'll find something satisfactory.

And please be aware that the hotel breakfast is not included in the
payment. We chose to serve breakfast at campus instead, to allow people
to sleep a little longer :)

See you soon!

--
Kind Regards